10 May 2012
What will you do for Green Office Week? GOW is sponsored by the office supply company Avery but there is no reason why you shouldn’t use this promotional week for your own advantage.
Why not follow Ambius South Africa’s approach at least? There they are promoting the benefits of plants and their upkeep to clients. They are also promoting their own green efforts; we know that many eFIG members have already undertaken steps to green their companies so Green Office Week is good time to make sure that you’re clients know about your green ethos.
Here are some suggestions from eFIG
- Send out a news article or flyer to clients and potential clients about being green with plants
- Let clients know what your company’s green efforts are particularly during Green Office Week and beyond
- Send a free plant to potential clients with the ‘green with plants’ message either as a leaflet or attached to the plant on a luggage label
- Members could use their social media to promote Green Office Week
- Text Happy Green Office Week to clients
- Promote new products or concepts specifically during this week
What will eFIG do?
eFIG’s marketing department will be circulating a number of press releases to the media and via digital media Twitter and Facebook promoting the interior landscaping industry and the use of plants in the workplace.