All eFIG members abide by a code of conduct. This code of conduct stands as assurance that any product or service from the Interior Landscaping industry which is found through eFIG adheres to eFIG's high standards.
This means that as an eFIG member they agree to:
- subscribe to the eFIG complaints procedure as well as the re-vetting procedure. This means that as a member they are subject to scrutiny by previous and existing customers, fellow members, as well and the Federation.
- comply with all the current, relevant statutory responsibilities.
- conduct their business with responsibility and integrity, taking into account their wider responsibility in enhancing the public and professional confidence in the Federation, its other members and the interior landscape industry in which it serves.
- have in place adequate Public and Employers’ Liability insurance for their business as recommended as the industry standard by the Federation.
- work to current best practice and demonstrate professional competence when supplying products and services in accordance with the customer agreed specification.
- not undertake to provide services outside their field of competence.
- implement an on-going training and development program for all those employed within the member’s business.
Non-compliance of this Code of Conduct is cause for termination or suspension of membership and all rights to use logos and eFIG's name.
By joining eFIG, members are confirming that they have read, understood and agree to abide by the terms of this Code of Conduct.
For more information, please contact eFIG on 01794 521 744.